By Sue Jaeger, M.S., CCC-SLP
Here are a couple of ideas how to take an inexpensive Jenga game for vocabulary or grammar tasks.
- 4 colored permanent markers
- Jenga/TumblingTower gam
- Choose 4 types of language tasks for each tower and assign a color to each
- Make a key to keep for reference
- Extra tip: this can easily be modified to address speech by choosing 4 different articulation sounds or syllable shapes!!!
• Decide what tasks you’re going to complete, each time you slide out a block find the correct colored word corresponding to that task.